Thursday 18 June 2009

eastern influence


this was the only image i could find of Ashley Olsen at the CFDA Fashion Awards in NY. I was really annoyed about the writing down the middle, but it's better than nothing. What I really love about this is that among the swarm of Herve Leger bandage dresses and the safe option of a cocktail dress and Jimmy Choos (but hey, if it ain't broke..), Ashley's wearing something totally non revealing, with an usual silhouette, and a striking colour, and looks stunning. Whoever said Mary Kate was the only stylish Olsen?
this morning I got a phone call from the people at Fresh (I entered their modelling competition), they want me to go up to London for a photoshoot! I'm very excited, but so nervous...I have no experience! Tomorrow I am going to look for a vintage dress to wear to prom in London. Wish me luck!
image courtesy of PerezHilton.com

1 comment:

  1. Well Ashley's got style, no doubt on this but i way prefer Mary-Kate even if her latest outfits really sucks. Well you know my thought about this modeling thing. Unfortunately we follow two different schools of thoughts. Btw I'm proud of this goal. You know even when I'm not agree I'm always happy for you, D.
    So much love, Fran.
    P.s. Good blog!

    ReplyDelete